Sonos Amp packs 125 Watts per channel to power high-fidelity sound and streaming capability for turntables, TV, and architectural, bookshelf, outdoor, and floor-standing speakers.
Create the ultimate entertainment system and stream from over 100 services. Control is easy with the Sonos app, AirPlay, the touch interface, or your voice via smart devices like Sonos One.
Platform integrations help streamline control of your smart home, so you can control your system with a universal remote or keypad. And because Sonos continually updates with new features and services, your experience will improve over time.
Power a built-in sound system.
Use Amp with in-wall and in-ceiling speakers plus a built-in subwoofer.
100+ streaming services.
Sonos supports over 100 streaming services and AirPlay 2, so you can play music, audiobooks, podcasts, radio stations, videos and more from the apps you prefer.
One easy-to-use app.
The Sonos app brings all your customers' streaming services and room controls together in one place.
Simple to set up.
The Sonos app will walk you through setting up Amp with step-by-step instructions and make it easy to customize your system.
Turn WiFi off.
Amp provides solid and reliable WiFi performance, but it's easy to turn WiFi off in the Sonos app if you want a wired solution.
Stereo or dual mono sound.
Choose how you want to configure the sound in the Sonos app to create the best possible listening experience.
Custom speaker connectors.
A pair of threaded connections for left and right channels blend into Amp and support high-quality performance. Plus, they're standard diameter so you can remove them and use your own banana plugs.
Quiet convection cooling.
With a centralized heatsink and air inlets, Amp keeps its cool without the noise of a fan.
Better over time.
Sonos regularly updates with new features, voice assistants, services, and API integrations, so your options are always up to date and improving.
Expand your system any time.
It's easy to add Sonos speakers and connect them over WiFi for listening in more rooms.
· Class- D digital amplifier. 125 Watts per channel at 8 ohms
· Line-in sources supported:Audio device with analog RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
· Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover.
· Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
· Adjustable bass and treble controlsto optimize sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
· Dimensions – H x W x D:2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in. (64 x 217 x 217 mm)
· Weight: 4.6 lbs (2.1 kg)
· Product finish: Black
· Controls: Touch interface with volume up/down, previous/next track, and play/pause.
POWER AND NETWORKING
· Power supply: AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
· WiFi: Connects to home WiFi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported; you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
· Ethernet ports: Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection additional Sonos players.
· System requirements: Passive speakers with speaker wire, broadband internet, and Sonos app.