||XP RTiPanel UNLIMITED
||Out of stock
||CLICK and COLLECT only - Call for ETA on 03 9781 1111
RTIPANEL APP - APPLE/ANDROID/WINDOWS PC
Fully customizable using RTI’s Integration Designer programming software, the RTiPanel offers the same intuitive control experience RTI remote controls offer, running on an Apple or Android smart phone or tablet device as well as on a Microsoft Windows PC. Providing secure local or remote access to an RTI control processor from any Internet connection, the RTiPanel allows for control via LAN, Wi-Fi and WAN control off site. When used with an XP series control processor, users can view and adjust thermostats, monitor security systems and turn off lights, in addition to controlling their A/V electronics, from the office, on vacation, or virtually anywhere in between.
- Control and receive feedback from audio, video, lighting, security,
climate, and more!*
- RTiPanel app available through Apple App Store®, Google Play® and
the Amazon App Store®
- Fully integrate Apple iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch®, Android™
devices and MS Windows PCs into new or existing RTI control systems
utilizing an XP series and RP-4 control processors.*
- Completely customizable graphical interface.
- Programmed using same Integration Designer software that is used
for all RTI products.
- Supports creation of both portrait and landscape views with minimal
extra programming required.
- RTiPanel supports full two-way feedback, including cover art,
graphics, text, dynamic scrolling lists, and more!*
- Supports local connection via WiFi®, and off-site access via WiFi®
or cellular data (if available), with automatic switching.*
- Highly optimized for fast connection times.
- Control system programming stored on Apple/Android/Windows
devices and updates automatically when changes are made.
* Two-way control, Android device support and off-site access requires an XP series control processor.